Saturday, March 15, 2008

early morning drama

K,

Hectic morning here. Do you remember how we sometimes get mail for Justin Murray? Well, this morning about 10 minutes after I woke up the cops were at our door asking if he lived here. Apparently there's a warrant out for his arrest and this is his last known address. They asked to come in and I said no, so they informed me that if they got a warrant for probable cause they could knock down the door at 3 in the morning. I was like "Okay" - it's not my door, anyway.

So I've been chain smoking here for a minute and trying to chill.

Have an interview with a temp agency on Wednesday and have to send out my resume to a bunch more temp agencies; we'll see what happens. I need a job.

I'll keep you posted as the drama unfolds here at 1722...

-Bito

No comments: