Friday, September 4, 2009

I'll move to Paris shoot some heroin and fuck with the stars

Brotherly Love,

It's so good to hear from you.
Un-fuckin-blievably good!
Let me just start out by saying that I have couple pages of letter I meant to send around your B-day....And just that I always think about you.
In my mind, I'm always telling you about my day, weekend, happnenings, episodes.

I cannot blieve a year, 365 days, 8,760 hours, 525,600 minutes have passed. That we actually let that much time pass by between us? Thank you for initiating to write again! I just want to say I think about you, about Philly, about 1722, and the roof so much. In my free time, that's all I think about lol. And the future of course.

I want to visit Philly so much. And it may sound bad, but I'm probably not going to be able to visit this fall... or even within year 2009 seems difficult right now. Let me explain.

I am at the same company, and getting used to the way things work around here. Basically I got bored... lol! Coz I was starting to get arrogant, like thinking I'm better than some people at work. And getting bored with the way people trying to limit me, and make me think like I'm wrong coz they've been working longer etc. So I was getting really angry, and was using ya know our favorite substance. Then I just had the crazy idea to change departments. So currently I am in the transition from client services to claims department. I got tired of the environment I was in, so looked to change it, and found the way lol. I don't know yet as I'm only in transition but I'll be dealing with, hopefully, more variety of medical conditions vs. listening to people complain and trying to please the ones (a.holes!) who complain. there are people out there who does not quit until they get what they want, and their demands are like ridiculous. like hiddiously stupid and unrealistic. So I said that's enough of that... and not that it's gna go away if I changed deparments... but at least I'll be dealing it from a different angel, and different position. I just want to be put in a situation where I have to learn medical conditions and terms.

At the moment I have a lot of shit to get done. Training the new 'keiko' to be at client services, and getting myself trained at claims. I find trainging other people the hardest. I've failed twice already. Well, they both were basically not hired after their trial period so I feel it's partially not so grand training on my part and others. I found it difficult to teach people older than me. But third times a charm, I think this time there is a chemistry and a very qualified person. All this pressure coz I thought changing departments a good idea lol. I really hope so.

Anyways, this is why I am kind of trapped for the next couple months. Really have to fill into the new job, and then I can take some time off I think... well, I will. So X'mas I want to take my first vacation, and my mom has been nagging me about going back to Thailand. I haven't visited since 2000, so I think it will be really good and December is a good time to go to a warm place. If I take couple days off in Dec. I think I can take about 10days to visit the states in March.

I hate to extend since I have been looking forward to go back for sooo long. I think this is the best plan right now tho. Are you still putting some money away for Amsterdam?? I basically work my ass off and save most of my money. Paying some to my parents, and spend on going out. Recently I have invested on being a member of a boxing gym and traingin 3-4 days a week! It's really awesome. I joined in June, and at first went like once a week on saturdays after teaching at school. Then July and August I have been going like almost everyday! I find it really helps me with my anger and stress. I punch everything out on the sand bag! I am properly addicted. Even watch it on youtube, like short boxing lessons clips and women's pro bxoing is hard core! lol It hurts my knuckles n hands rightly bust up now n then but I feel amazing after training! Soaked in sweat and adrenaline pumpin! hahaha

Boxing is my new adventure:) trying to eat healthy again too. Much less alcohol! yeah, so haven't been going out much and not meeting anyone intersting in that way. Meeting many pretty girls here and there, straight and bi. I guess that's my type...? either straight or bi. Not like meeting and always fucking, just meeting. I had an English shaggin buddy over the summer. Got bored so wining down and keepin less in touch but probably will be bumping into eachother now and then. Definitely not looking for a relationship right now. I don't think I can put myself in one anytime soon lol.

There was the girl from high school that suddenly contacted me on facebook. But she needed so much attention, I couldn't give. Never went out seriously just here and there, and knew she always had someone. Like multiple guys. She seems to like the abusive type too, so now she's with a guy who hits her when he gets jealous and angry. He got angry that she was with me and our other friend(!), when she was suppose to meet him lol. We weren't even fucking at that point. He ordered her not to ever see me or contact me and she changed her phone etc. so we are no longer in touch. I could say something on facebook but really don't feel like saying anything at this point. She's just not the type to be trusted, at this point in her life at least. I hope she's happy lol.

Some newly befriended friends, who I met through the crazy girl mentioned above, threw a belated bday party for me last weekend. It was also a bikini party where only myself and the organizer of bikini party was wearing bikinis lol! Anyways, I don't know if you can see my friends album I am tagged in few photos, that's just some of the things I get into. An then hanging out with my boss. The big boss is a Canadian guy, and he is really cool. You'd like him too!

So sad to hear you had to give up your room, and 1722. The roof. But I am happy to hear moving back is going well!! I sometimes can't believe that I am still at my rents, but I am!! And saving a whole bunch that way! But having to commute like hell. When I go to boxing gym after work, I get home at like 11, 12 and have dinner. I know that's like not good diet and I snack on yogurt and protein bar on the way home, but starving by the time I'm home. I've been sick this whole week, so haven't been in the gym at all. I have to go tomorrow, otherwise I'm going mental!

Alright, will write more later! Can you give me the blog password again to this address?

I can't access fb at home! lol

Peace,

k

P.S. I just love that line from Time to Pretend by MGMT lol. I thought it's good idea to stcik with lines from a song for titles.

No comments: